Best HTML5 Courses Training in Laxmi Nagar Delhi
Duliya IT Solution PVT. LTD. Provide This course helps beginners to take their first step towards becoming a web developer. This course provides knowledge of basic techniques related to CSS and CSS3 which helps them to advance their knowledge.
At Duliya IT Solution PVT. LTD. Training of HTML5 & CSS3 is proffered by web professionals having vast industry experience. We work on individual approach basis so as to bring best out of the students. We render fierce training to the students through consecutive series of test, projects, and practices that will give students hands-on experience of designing a user-interactive websites using HTML5 and CSS3.
What Will You Learn in HTML5 & CSS3 Course?
- What is a Website?
- What a Web Page Contains?
- Naming Conventions for Files and Folders
- What is HTML?
- Tags and Attributes of HTML
- What is HTML5?
- Future Of HTML5
- Differences between HTML5 and HTML
- How to Organize an HTML5 Website’s Files, Folders, and Code?
- Introduction and Creating Content with HTML5
- HTML5 Values and Units
- What is the Common HTML5 Structure for a Web Page?
- What is a HEAD Element of HTML5?
- Text Structuring Essentials in HTML5
- Introducing to Semantic Structure in HTML5
- Character Formatting Essentials in HTML5
- Lists in HTML5
- Links in HTML5
- Tables in HTML5
- Frames in HTML5
- Forms in HTML5
- Colors and Images in HTML5
- Multimedia Elements like Video and Audio in HTML5
- How to Deal with Special Characters in HTML5?
- HTML5 Tips and Tricks
- CSS3 Basics
- Style Definitions in CSS3
- CSS3 Values and Units
- CSS3 Inheritance and Cascading
- Font Properties in CSS3
- Text Formatting in CSS3
- CSS3 Lists
- Padding, Margins, and Borders in CSS3
- Colors and Background in CSS3
- CSS3 Layouts with Floating and Positioning
- Pseudo Elements and Generated Content in CSS3
- Dynamic HTML5 with CSS3
- Media Styles and Defining Documents for Printing in CSS3
- Tips to Create Advanced User Interface Styles Using CSS3
- CSS3 Tips and Tricks
Finalization of an HTML5 and CSS3 Website
- Testing and Validating CSS3
- Dealing with Cross Browser Issues in HTML5 and CSS3
- Compression or Optimization of CSS3
- Tips to Create a Search Engine Friendly Website in HTML5 & CSS3
- Optimizing Performance of a Website
- Techniques to Decrease HTTP Requests to Improve the Page Loading Time